Time Frames Changer MT5
This tool is very useful to switch among different time frames if you work in full screen mode or with a big resolution monitor (4k or more). In that case Time Frames Changer is more comfortable because is nearby your mouse position and provides you a better trade experience. Furthermore you can customize the position of the button groups to better fit your requirements. The default times frame set up is: 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day, 8 Hours, 4 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 minute.
- It is possible to setup up to ten buttons
- Every button can be customized with the times frame that better fit your requirement among all those available for the MT5: 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day, 12 Hours, 8 Hours, 6 Hours, 4 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 20 minutes, 15 minutes, 12 minutes, 10 minutes, 6 minutes, 5 minutes, 4 minutes, 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minute
- The group of buttons is split in two subgroups so that if you don't need a group of buttons you can easily deselect it
- There are two main disposition of buttons: the first one is designed to have ten buttons in a line and the other one five buttons in two lines
- The position of the group of buttons on the screen can be chosen among four setup: two for standard resolution and two for 4k monitor
- You can choose the position of the group of buttons (starting from the current position) relative to the chart window in terms of pixels
- It is possible customize the color of button: the background and the edge
- You can choose the font, the color and the size of the time frames labels
The default setup is Off=false
Q - Chart Mode: OHLC, Bar, Line
1 - On/Off Grid
2 - On/Off Period Separation
3 - On/Off Scale Fix
4 - On/Off show Trade Levels
5 - On/Off chart Autoscroll
6 - On/Off chart Shift
7 - On/Off Volume
- Added the possibility to shut down all buttons and switch among timeframes only with keyboard.
– Fixed minor bugs.