- Reviews (1)
- Comments (20)
Take on luck
General information and logic.
This is a neural network with deep training. The Expert Advisor remembers price movement patterns. All patterns are automatically adjusted to the market. The most frequent patterns are used for trading, helping to determine price movement in the next moment.
- The Expert Advisor can be trained to trade any pair.
- The Expert Advisor is not sensitive to Swap, Spread or signal delays.
- You only need a minimum deposit to start working.
Preparing for trading.
It is recommended ot train the Expert Advisor. To do this:
- Check the Optimization box.
- Select Model: Open prices only, Timeframes: M1.
- Configure input parameters Expert properties: check the test box. Select start=1, step=1, stop=10.
- Start the optimization. Click Start.
- If you have a minimum deposit to trade, set All_orders = 1 in order to reduce the drawdown.
- The training process can be applied to any symbol. The EA uses Global Variables. Before training on a new symbol, it is recommended to press F3 and to remove created Global Variables.
- It is recommended to run the EA on a virtual server.
- It is not recommended to test the EA and trade in real time at the same time.
- Lot - the volume of market orders. Recommended value Lot=0.01;
- Take Profit - the value of Take Profit. Recommended value Take Profit=0.1;
- Stop Loss - the value of Stop Loss. Recommended value Stop Loss =0.1;
- All orders - the maximum number of open orders. For a deposit of 100$, the recommended value is All orders=1;
- Step - minimum distance between market orders. Recommended value Step =0.001;
- test - this parameter is required for EA training. Recommended value test=1;