The NumberLevels indicator plots the levels of round numbers on the chart, which can be identified as the support and resistance levels.
The indicator implements the ability to set the interval between the round number levels For example, if you set HL1 = 1.00000, and HL2 = 1.05000, then the lines will be drawn every 500 points.
Important! To plot the round number levels for two or more different levels, it is necessary and sufficient to set different names to them in the indicator parameters. Please see the video for details.
- HL1 - The price value to start plotting the round number levels
- HL2 - The price value to determine the step between the round number levels
- Nhl - The number of round number levels created in both directions from the HL1.
- Hcolor - Color of round number levels
- Hname - Name of round number levels
- Hstyle - Line style of round number levels
- TFobject - Set the timeframe value to display the created round number levels
- Hback - If set to TRUE the round number levels will be drawn in the background, if FALSE they will be drawn in the foreground
- Hselect - If set to TRUE, the round number levels can be selected by double clicking one of them. If set to FALSE, this cannot be done
- Hdelete - If set to TRUE, the round number levels will be deleted if the indicator is removed from the chart