Binary Option Pending Order Panel
The Binary Option Pending Order Panel is the extended version of the common trade panel, can be used for the binary options pending transactions.
Please refer to "Binary Options Panel" and its instructions:
The panel works in EA mode. Attach the EA program to the binary option chart, which will pop up the panel (the upper part).
The EA has the following parameters:
- The trade symbol is the binary option which chart the EA is attached on. Only supports the major currency pairs.
- The time frame includes 1M~1H.
- All the trading options will be set on the panel. The EA itself does not have any "Inputs" settings. In common settings, you must check the "Allow live trading", and turn on "Allow auto trading".
The panel is located in the lower right corner of the chart.
There are the controls:
1. "Inv"(Investment) input box: enter here trade amount. The initial default value is the minimum effective value specified by the platform. Must meet the requirements of the platform, the amount must be an integer and an integer times of the minimum increments.
2. "Exp"(Expiry) selection box: click here, you can cycle to select an expiry. The panel built-in 8 expiration time: 1M, 2M, 3M, 5M, 10M, 15M, 30M, 1H. Click "*" button to select the current chart period directly. (The initial default value is the current chart timeframe, which the EA is on; selected expiry must be supported by the platform).
3. Pending Order
- Pending "Price" input box, set or enter the price you expected here.
- Pending "Type" selection box ("Call" or "Put").
- "OK" button, make a pending order.
After set the price, amount, type and expiry up, click on the "OK" button, there will be a pending marker, a horizontal line on the chart (you may set the color of the horizontal line as the object).
When the mouse points to this horizontal line, it will display all the information about the pending order (price, type, amount and expiry).
Click on and selected the horizontal line, you can drag the horizontal line to any price level.
When the market price reach the level and hit the horizontal line, the pending orders will be execute immediately, the pending lines will turn into execution lines.
Note: if the price is set to the current price, it will immediately execute the pending order, this time it is equivalent to ordinary market price trade.
Can make multiple pending orders.
There are two kinds of methods to remove the pending orders:
- Selected the pending line you want to delete, right-click to pop-up menu, click "delete" to immediately delete the pending order.
- Click the Tai Chi logo on the right corner, can immediately remove all pending orders.
4. After the transaction, the panel will stretch out its lower part, on which a countdown display about the binary option will pop-up,including a countdown progress bar and a countdown clock.
Note: only show the countdown of the latest order.
5. When the countdown is the end, it is going to display immediately the trading result (WIN/LOSS/DRAW), then roll up again the lower part of the panel.
6. Click on the minimize button on the panel to temporarily hide all the controls, then the minimize button will become the maximize button.
7. The panel and its controls can not be manually deleted as the objects; uninstalling the EA will automatically remove the panel.
This panel (EA) only applies to the MT4 platforms supporting automatic trading the binary options.
This panel (EA) is the MQL4 program files (fully made with the MQL4 itself function), rather than a third-party plug-in.