The Auto Stochastic indicator automatically determines the most efficient values of the '%K Period' and 'Slowing' parameters of the indicator, during which the accuracy of the signals on a given chart is at its highest. Depending on a symbol and time period, the accuracy of the indicator signals can reach more than 90%. The '%D Period' parameter can be set in the input parameters. It defines the period of moving average for the Stochastic indicator. The values of optimal periods and signal accuracy are displayed in the upper left corner of the price chart. The indicator period is calculated using overbought/oversold levels set in the inputs. After the most efficient periods is found for Stochastic, the indicator itself is constructed. Buy and sell signals are also displayed on a price chart.
- Automatic and simultaneous detection of the %K Period and Slowing in terms of the highest signal accuracy;
- Editable overbought/oversold areas;
- Adjustable number of bars in history used in the indicator calculation (Nbars);
- Buy/sell arrows;
- Text and audio signal alerts;
- Editable indicator and level line color and type;
- Works on 4 and 5 digits brokers.
- applied_price (default=PRICE_CLOSE) - price used for the indicator calculations;
- %D Period (по умолчанию=3) - period of moving average, applied to the main line of the indicator;
- Nbars (по умолчанию=500) - number of bars used for indicator calculation;
- level1 (по умолчанию=10) - oversold level;
- level2 (по умолчанию=90) - overbought level;
- period_min (по умолчанию=2) - minimum indicator period;
- period_max (по умолчанию=100) - maximum indicator period;
- Show_Arrows (default=true) - enable/disable buy and sell signals on a price chart;
- UseSound (default=true) - enable/disable audio alerts when buy or sell signals appear;
- UseAlert (default=true) - enable/disable text alerts when buy or sell signals appear.