- This EA is tested on pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY. Set different magic number for each pair.
- This EA uses RSI indicator to find signals.
- First order is opened when signal occurs.
- Next orders are opened when signal occurs and minimum distance from last trade is reached (pipstep).
- Buy and sell trades are closed separately or all together when overall profit is reached.
- Use on 15M timeframe.
- Lots - (default 0,1) - volume of the opened position
- MoneyManagement - risk of actual Account Balance (0,25 = 25%)
- Magic - set your magic number
- MaximumSpread - maximum allowable spread
- Slippage - set slippage for trades
- TakeProfit - take profit for each trade ON/OFF
- TakeProfit_Value - take profit value for each trade in points
- StopLoss - stop loss for each trade ON/OFF
- StopLoss_Value - stop loss value for each trade in points
- TrailingStop - decide if you want use Trailing stop
- TrailingStopval - Trailing Stop value for each trade
- BreakEven - trailing stop active after reach breakeven
- ZZ - ZigZag parameter (ZZ,5,3)
- Autolot - use Automatic lot calculation
- StartHour_1 - first start time
- EndHour_1 - first end time
- StartHour_2 - second start time
- EndHour_2 - second end time
EA tested on default settings.
Minimum deposit for each pair - 100 USD (One pair = 100 USD, Two pairs = 200 USD)
On cent account use lot 0,1 for 10000 cents (100 USD)
On standard account use lot 0,01 for 100 USD
Added ZigZag indicator
Added Auto lot calculation
Added times when to start and end trading
Removed maximum position number