Black Python uses scalping mode based on the movement of the price action and assistance of Bollinger Bands and Envelopes. The price movement is applied for 1 or 5 minutes chart that defines Up Deviation and Low Deviation. This EA will work with low spreads, zero stop levels and fast execution.
Further details will be given in the Comments tab.
- MAGIC = 31 - used to identify an order.
- COMMENT = "" - orders comment.
- TakeProfit = 30 - Take Profit in pips.
- Stoploss = 5 - Stop Loss in pips.
- TrailingStop = 2 - trailing stop size in pips.
- TrailingStart = 3 - trailing start in pips.
- MaxSpread = 2 - maximum spread accepted to trade.
- Slippage = 3 - maximum slippage accepted to trade.
- AutoMM = true - set to true to enable auto money management. If false, ManualLotsize is used.
- Risk = 2.0 - risk value.
- Lots = 0.01 - lot size.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk;
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
- Attach the Expert Advisor on M1 or M5 chart;
- For best results, use the leverage of 1:500;
- Low spreads = low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.