The Expert Advisor starts working when the price exits the average movement range within the specified time interval calculated by the EA on its own.
ECN and low spreads are required since the EA picks an order with a trailing stop when needed. Most orders are closed by trailing stop.
The EA has protection against spread widening. At such moments, deals are not opened and the message "Exceeding the permissible spread" appears in the Journal.
The deals are infrequent. The EA automatically defines 4 and 5-digit quote flows.
Recommended: EURUSD M15.
- MaxRisk - risk percentage per deal. If 0, the lot is equal to Lot if MaxRisk
- Lot if MaxRisk - lot size if MaxRisk = 0;
- Maximum lot - maximum lot limitation;
- Take profit - take profit level;
- Stop loss - stop loss level;
- Near OBV - starting OBV indicator candle number for defining a trend;
- Far OBV - last OBV indicator candle number for defining a trend;
- TF Filter - trend filter timeframe;
- Slippage - slippage level;
- Maximum spread - spread limitation;
- Maximum orders - maximum number of orders opened simultaneously;
- Magic number - magic number for the EA's orders;
- Comment to the order - comments to EA orders;
- ShowInfoPanel - show the info panel (in the top left corner);
- Background color - info panel background color;
- Black - info panel text color;
- FontSize - info panel font size.
The EA automatically defines 4 and 5-digit quote flows.