Moving average Freestyle
Moving Average Freestyle is an EA based on moving averages “All-in-One”. Many possible combinations can be configured, from a strategy with a simple average, to crossing of 2 or 3 moving averages with filters with RSI, MACD or ADX.
How It Works?
We can choose what type of strategy we use.
- Price vs Moving Average: When the price crosses the MA, the order is activated (buy code: "P>A" sell code: "P <A").
- Crossing two Moving Averages: When the fast MA crosses the slow MA, the order is activated (buy code: "A>B" sell code: "A<B").
- Crossing three Moving Averages: When the fast MA has crossed the other two slower MA's in the same direction, the order is activated (buy code: "A>B>C" sell code: "A<B<C").
- RSI filter: It’s used to avoid entering orders to market in excess of overbought or oversold. It can also be used with reverse mode.
- MACD Filter: With MACD we have a trend filter that helps us to improve the signals. It can also be used in reverse for contrarian trading.
- ADX Filter: The ADX is another trend filter that helps us improve the signal. Through the ADX you can filter by the strength of the trend.
- Period and MA type: You can set the period and MA type of each.
- Close when reverse condition (True / False): When True, if we have opened a buy and then we have a sell signal, then the EA closes buy (same for the opposite direction).
- Stop Loss, Take Profit, BreakEven and TrailingStop: You can also put Take Profit and Stop Loss on Pips, as well as BreakEven and TrailingStop. If the value in these parameters is 0, then the parameters will be disabled.
Coding of the conditions of buys:
- "P> A": When Price > MA A.
- "A>B": When MA A> MA B.
- "A>B>C": When MA A> MA B and MA B> MA C.
Coding of conditions of sells:
- "P<A": When Price < MA A.
- "A<B": When MA A < MA B.
- "A<B<C": When MA A < MA B and MA B <MA C.
- Moving Average A period: Period of fast MA.
- Moving Average B period: Period of middle MA.
- Moving Average C period: Period of slow MA.
- Moving Av. A Type: MA Type A.
- Moving Av. B Type: MA Type B.
- Moving Av. C Type: MA Type C.
- Condition_buy: condition for buy ("P> A" or "A> B" or "A> B> C").
- Condition_sell: condition for sell ("P <A" or "A <B" or "A <B <C").
- Entry_Only_When_Cross: true: the signal occurs only at the time the crossover occurs; False: the signal is produced if the price or average is greater or less, regardless of the moment.
- Close Order when reverse condition: If a signal occurs and there is an opened order of the opposite sign, it is closed.
- Wait_until_close: true: Wait for the closing of the candle to validate signal, deactivated instantaneously validates signal.
- Lot_size: Volume size.
- use_lot_ratio: Enable/Disable lot_ratio to use martingala
- lot_ratio: Lot ratio in your Account Balance for every 0.01 lots.
- drawdown_control: Enable/Disable Drawdown Control.
- drawdown_each_percent: drawdown percentage to reduce lotsize.
- drawdown_reduction_ratio: Ratio to reduce lotsize for every drawdown percentage loss (ratio 2 is 50% less).
- Stop Loss Pips: stop loss pips.
- Break Even Pips: pips for BreakEven.
- Trailing Stop Pips: pips for trailing.
- Magic Number: Magic number.
- Enable_RSI_filter: Enable RSI filter
- RSI_buy_value: RSI value for buy.
- RSI_sell_value: RSI value for sell.
- RSI_BuyAbove / SellBelow: The RSI value must be above the RSI level set for buy, and below the RSI level for sell. If false, it works reverse.
- RSI_period: RSI period.
- RSI_Timefrime: RSI Timefrime.
- Enable_MACD_filter: Enable MACD filter
- MACD_buy_value: MACD level for buy.
- MACD_sell_value: MACD level for sell.
- MACD_BuyAbove / SellBelow: The MACD value must be above the MACD level set for buy, and below the MACD level for sell. If false, it works reverse.
- MACD_Timefrime: MACD Timefrime.
- Enable_ADX_filter: Enable or Disable the ADX filter
- Enable_ADX_direction_filter: The direction of DI + and DI- is required to be with trend favor signal.
- ADX_buy_value: ADX level for buy.
- ADX_sell_value: ADX level for sell.
- ADX_period: ADX period.
- ADX_Timefrime: ADX Timefrime.
- use_ADX_reduction_exit: Enable/Disable an exit rule when ADX decreases.
- ADX_reduction_ratio: ADX reduction percentage to close order.
- New optional exit rule using ADX reduction (very effective!).
- Money Management parameters.
- Drawdown Control parameters.