Megatrend Monitor SF 286Mini
Megatrend Monitor SF 286Mini is a miniature but fully-functional version of the Megatrend Monitor SF 286 indicator.
SF 286Mini differ from the full version only in that it works only with seven currency pairs included in its default settings, which can be replaced by others at user's discretion. All other properties of the indicator are the same as in the Megatrend Monitor SF 286.
The indicator allows to analyze the behavior of 7 different instruments on 6 specified time frames on a single chart, in statics and dynamics of their relationship.
SF 286Mini features a powerful algorithm based on the SinFractal 7TFindicator, as well as a timer for changing the frequency of display updates on the monitor screen.
The main chart window displays the histogram blocks with the static values of the SinFractal calculations for the specified instruments and timeframes.
Up to six additional subwindows are created in the lower window of the indicator, where the dynamics of the SinFractal curves is drawn, as well as a subwindow with their resulting values (RR).
The subwindows have 2 levels of flat area and 2 signal levels in the positive and negative value areas of the indicator. To ensure the high-quality display of curves on the limit values (-100/+100), the scale was extended to -120/+120.
When the curves leave the flat areas, their widths are automatically increased, which allows to better navigate the situations.
In addition, SF 286Mini is able to highlight the histogram blocks when the curves reach the specified levels. The colors to highlight the histogram blocks are set by the colors of the signal level lines. When the curves enter the area with the danger of a reversal, yellow highlighting is used by default.
When the curves exceed the specified levels, it is possible to send notifications and generate alerts with sound signals. The subwindow which controls the alerts and highlighting is specified in the indicator settings.
The timeframes for calculation, instruments and their amount can be changed in the settings.
SF 286Mini is able to work with any instrument in the Market Watch of the terminal.
For correct operation, the instrument should be run on a chart of the active instrument with the М1 timeframe.
SF 286Mini will become a good and reliable assistant in learning and mastering the full version of the Megatrend Monitor SF 286 indicator.
- WorkingSymbol - list of symbols;
- TF 1 - TF 6 - timeframes menu;
- TF DisableMode – timeframe disabling mode;
- TF 1 Window Enabled - TF 6 Window Enabled - enable/disable subwindows;
- ЕМА period- smoothing period;
- Bars count for calculation - number of bars for calculation;
- UpLevelFlat - upper flat level;
- DnLevelFlat - lower flat level;
- UpLevelTrend1 - first upper signal level;
- DnLevelTrend1 - first lower signal level;
- UpLevelTrend2 - second upper signal level;
- DnLevelTrend2 - second lower signal level;
- SigTFNumber - number of the subwindow that controls the alerts and highlighting;
- Opportunity Buy Alert- Opportunity Close Sell Alert - enable/disable alerts;
- ShiftX – distance from the left edge of the chart to the first histogram block;
- WidthRectinfo - histogram block width;
- SymbolFontSize - font size of the symbols;
- KoeffHeightRectInfo - histogram block height ratio;
- SubSubColor - color of subwindow dividing lines;
- BackgroundColor - fill color inside the histogram blocks;
- ColBGRect - histogram blocks frame line color;
- iColStrokeRect - histogram blocks frame color;
- ColUpValue - color of increasing histograms;
- ColDownValue - color of decreasing histograms;
- ColAveValue - RR line color;
- ColSymbolRect - symbol font color;
- ColBGButtons - button color;
- LineWidth Inside Flat – line width inside the flat area;
- LineWidth OutsideFlat — line width after leaving the flat area;
- ColLevelNull - zero level line color;
- ColLevelNull - zero level line color;
- ColLevelFlatUp - ColLevelFlatDn - flat area line color;
- ColLevelTrend1Up-ColLevelTrend2Dn - signal level line color;
- Width levels – specified level line width;
- StyleLevels - specified level line style;
- Message – settings for notifications and alerts;
- Timer period in seconds – timer for refreshing calculations.
Signal for closure is generated if certain level is reached: UpLevelTrend2_(for a long position)/DnLevelTrend2_(for a short position).
2. Optimized the calculation speed.
3. Added timer for calculation updates.
4. Added input parameter: "Timer period in seconds" - timer's periodicity in seconds.
which is responsible for disabling the timeframes specified in the settings
and toggles two operation modes:
1)TF_DISABLE_PARTIALLY - partial disabling (the disabled timeframes will be involved in calculations of all values,
but will not be displayed in the lower subwindows of the indicator);
2)TF_DISABLE_FULLY - full disabling (the disabled timeframes will not be involved in calculations of all values,
and will not be displayed in the histogram columns and in the lower subwindows of the indicator).
notification to mobile terminals.