- According to many indicators to find the turning point and open the first order.
- If the market goes against the first order, martingale rules are followed.
This EA is tested on real account for a long time and optimized for many scenarios, making the trading risk very low.
The EA automatically loads different parameters for different pairs. The optimized and verified pairs include:
EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, NZDUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, EURAUD.
The most significant character of this EA is the lowest risk, compared to other Martingale.
- Target profit points per hand is configurable.
- Minimum order opening interval is configurable.
- Max order number for one series is configurable.
- Five days of every week have different risk parameter configurable.
- Support money management.
- Support Start time and End time.
- Support Account SL.
- WinPoints: Target profit points per 0.01 hand. Bigger setting equal to more profit and high risk. On the contrary small profit and low risk.
- MinIncPoints: Minimum order opening interval. The smaller the value, the greater the risk.
- MaxLevel: Max order numbers of one order series.
- Monday: Risk parameter for Monday. If the market risk is high, set this value bigger.
- Tuesday: Risk parameter for Tuesday.
- Wednesday: Risk parameter for Wednesday.
- Thursday: Risk parameter for Thursday.
- Friday: Risk parameter for Friday.
- MoneyManage: Money management mode select. OneK: lot will increase one unit every $1000; TwoK: lot will increase one unit every $2000.
- True - Order opening is based on new bar of chart. Chart can be M1, M5, M15, which the risk diminishes.
- False - Order opening is based on tick every time, high risk.
- StartHour: EA start time of hour (MT4 time). If you want the EA run 24 hour, set StartHour=StartHour.
- EndHour: EA stop time of hour (MT4 time). Note: an hour before this time the EA will stop open new series, and opened series will continue. All orders will be closed when EndHour arrives.
- AccountSLPercent: Stop Loss percentage of your account. All orders would be closed when the loss of opened orders exceeds this value. For example, at AccountSLPercent=0.2, orders would be closed when you lose 20% of your account balance.
- StopHourAfterSL: EA would stop work for StopHourAfterSL hours when Account SL happened.
- TrailSLEnable: Trailing SL enable. True: the EA will start the trailing sl when order num equal or more than MaxLevel-2.
- MAGICNUM: Magic number.
- It is suggeseted that set risk parameters for everyday according to the market news.
- Users need to understand the meaning and risk of each parameter, please read the above description.
- If you are familiar with the market and are able to assume greater risk, you can adjust the parameters.
- You can send me messages if you have any questions.