This Expert Advisor is based purely on price action.
This system does not use indicators, martingale or hedge management, and is not stuffed with a lot of filters.
The EA does not need any kind of hard setup and is ready to work with multiple symbols and timeframes.
The EA work and backtest results are available for the period 2015 - present considering that is an enough wide range to represent different moments of the market.
- Great results for 13 pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURJPY, NZDUSD, XAUUSD, GBPJPY, AUDJPY) and all timeframes.
- Ready to go without any particular setup. The trading hours are the filter applied to the price action set ups and are fixed inside, for the previous pairs, with the best values in the period 2016-actual.
- The EA runs four different systems and every system runs in four different modes or ways of control the orders. It is recommended to leave all the systems and modes enabled but you can disable them if you want.
- It is also recommended that you run several symbols and timeframes at the same time. This way, you will have a more sustained positive evolution.
- The minimum recommended size of the order is 0.01 lots for every $2500 of the capital assuming medium-high risk and if you run all the pairs in all the timeframes recommended. You can work with less balance if you make a selection more precise, from $500 if you run a few selection.
- MagicNumber - magic number of the EA
- EnableEA - enable/disable the EA (default: True)
- EnableTrend - open order following a trend. If not used, it opens order sideway style (default: False)
- MaxSL - use pip distance for stop loss in the order. 0 - no stop loss (default: 0)
- AnalystPF - auto analyst take profit (default: False)
- MaxPF - use pip distance for take profit in the order
- RiskLV - risk management level. Level 1 is low (default: Level 3)
- MoneyManagement - money management system for calculating lots
- nLot - minimum lot to allow trades
- AutoProfitClose - auto close an order in profit (default: True)
- UseAlerts - enable/disable alerts (default: False)
- MaxSpread - maximum spread to allow trades
- SendOrdNow - enable/disable opening an order (default: True)
- PauseNews - enable/disable opening orders in news time (default: False)
- ForTester - use with the strategy tester (default: False)