The EA opens orders in a particular direction based on the built-in algorithm, so that it can close a series of deals at the minimum price retracement in case of unfavorable development of the market situation. The EA makes a large number of trades when a suitable market situation appears. This is a completely automated system designed for continuous operation.
The EA can work on any currency pair, the recommended timeframe is M1. The best results are achieved on EURUSD.
Use the default settings.
It is recommended that you test the EA in the Strategy Tester before applying it to your real account. However, the results of live trading can differ significantly.
- No risky algorithms, like martingale or averaging.
- The EA features SL to limit potential losses.
- Fast execution is not necessary. Not affected by slippages.
- Works on almost any VPS even with the ping of 1000 ms.
- It is recommended to perform testing over a long time interval in the MetaTrader 4 terminal. Please note that the live trading results can be completely different.
- You can also use the default settings.
- Please, adhere to risk management, do not raise the volumes too high for your trading capital.
- A broker with low spread is recommended. The lower the spread the better the potential result. The recommended spread for EURUSD is less than 1.0 points.
The minimum recommended deposit is $100-500, leverage - 1:100 to 1:500.
- Minimum deposit - $100.
- Recommended deposit - $500.
- Check the spread - check the current spread or not.
- Spread max - maximum allowable spread during trading.
- Stop Loss - stop loss in points.
- Take Profit - take profit in points.
- Max slippage - maximum slippage.
- Trading lot - position volume.
- Auto Risk - automatically determine the position volume depending on the specified risk.
- Magic Number - magic number.