Chart Replicant MT5
This script allow to change the chart properties, save a template with them and apply this template to all open charts on the Terminal. It is very useful to change the properties of all open charts (or a group of them), easlily and quickly, and thus save a lot of time on it.
Also it lets you apply a previously created template to selected charts.
The user can choose which charts these changes will be applied to, between several options:
- Only to current chart.
- All charts with the same Symbol than current chart.
- All charts with the same TimeFrame than current chart.
- All charts with a Forex Symbol.
- All charts with a Non Forex Symbol.
- Absolutely all the charts opened on the Terminal.
- Save Template: Select if Save a template or not (true or false). Obviously, if there are Indicators and/or Expert Advisors attached to the current chart, the template will be saved including them, and they will be applied if this template is attached to other charts.
- Template Name: Template name to save or to apply. If a template with the same filename on the path: "<MetaTrader5_installation_folder>\Profiles\Templates\" already exists , the contents of this file would be overwritten.
- Charts to Apply: Charts where the properties will be applied to. If Save Template parameter is set to true, the script will save a template with the name selected and will apply it to the selected charts. If it is set to false, then the script will not save any template, but if the next parameter (Modify Current Chart) is set to true, the script will apply the selected properties on the following parameters to the selected charts here. Possible values:
- Current Chart
- All Current Symbol Charts
- All Current TF Charts
- All Forex Charts
- All No Forex Charts
- All Charts
- Modify Current Chart: if this option is set to true, the current chart will be modified accordingly with the below options. If it is set to false, the current chart will not be modified, and script will only save a template and will apply such template to selected charts (if the above Save Template parameter is set to true).
- Chart Type: bar chart, candlestick or line chart.
- Background Color: Chart background color.
- Foreground Color: Color of axes, scales and OHLC line.
- Grid Color: Grid color.
- Up Bar Color: Color for the up bar, shadows and body borders of bull candlesticks.
- Down Bar Color: Color for the down bar, shadows and body borders of bear candlesticks.
- Candle Bull Color: Body color of a bull candlestick.
- Candle Bear Color: Body color of a bear candlestick.
- Chart Line Color: Line chart color and color of "Doji" Japanese candlesticks.
- Volumes Color: Color of volumes and order opening levels.
- Ask Line Color: Ask price level color.
- Stop Levels Color: Color of stop order levels (Stop Loss and Take Profit).
- Scale: Chart Scale (from Scale 0 to Scale 5).
- Shift Size (in % from the right border): The size of the current bar indent from the right border in percents (from 10.0 to 50.0).
- Show Open/High/Low/Close: Show OHLC values in the upper left corner (true or false).
- Show Grid: Display grid (true or false).
- Show Period Separators: Display vertical separators between adjacent periods (true or false).
- Show Bid Line: Display Bid values as a horizontal line in the chart (true or false).
- Show Ask Line: Display Ask values as a horizontal line in the chart (true or false).
- Show Volumes: Display volume in the chart (Hide volumes on chart or Tick volumes).
- Show Date Scale: Showing the time scale on the chart (true or false).
- Show Price Scale: Showing the price scale on the chart (true or false).
- Show Trade Levels: Displaying trade levels in the chart (levels of open orders, Stop Loss, Take Profit and pending orders) (true or false).
- Drag Trade Levels: Permission to drag trading levels on the chart with a mouse (true or false).
- Show One Click Trading Panel: Showing the One Click Trading Panel on the chart (true or false).