✅The Illusion EA uses the probability theory - after a series of consecutive virtual losses - i.e. right during a flat the EA already starts trading in the trend. In addition, the EA considers the ratio of bullish/bearish candles on the higher timeframes to determine the greatest probability of the price movement direction.
✅Only 1 order can be opened at a time. In case of a loss the following order will be placed with an increased lot (the multiplication coefficient is set in the parameters).
✅The EA can simultaneously work on multiple charts of different trading instruments or different timeframes of one currency pair. If a trader wishes to operate on a single trading instrument but on different timeframes, - set unique Magic numbers for each chart in the EA settings. Simply put - change magic numbers for each chart.
✅By default the EA is configured for trading EURUSD M30.
The recommended minimum deposit to start working is - 1000 for the initial lot of 0.01.
✅The main external parameters affecting the Profit factor:
- The number of consecutive unprofitable orders - the greater the number, the more accurate the entry;
- Take profit - Decrease the value for the smaller timeframes and increase it for the higher timeframes;
- Stop loss - the same as with Take profit.
✅To avoid mistakes when trading on cent accounts, the EA does not automatically adjust to 4- and 5-digit quotes. Therefore, for 4-digit quotes the Take profit and Stop loss parameters must be divided by 10. For example, the default Take profit is 750 points (for 5-digits). So, for 4-digits, 750 must be divided by 10 = 75. The value 75 must be entered in the Take profit field.
✅For 5-digit quotes these steps are not required.
- Count real virtual trade - the number of unprofitable virtual orders in a row;
- Trading Start Lot - the initial trading lot;
- Multiplier - order multiplier, if the previous was closed in a loss;
- Take Profit - Take profit;
- Stop Loss - Stop loss;
- Magic Number - the magic number for the EA to distinguish its orders.
- ShowInfoPanel - display the information panel.