Candles and 3MACD
The trading strategy is based on the intersection of MACD's three signal lines with different parameters. Candlesticks are used for trade confirmation. The system shows better results when combined with the candlestick analysis. The Expert Advisor can analyze candlesticks on any timeframe specified in settings. It is recommended to run the EA on the M5 timeframe or M1 if using accounts with a very low spread.
- Trades fully automatically;
- Does not require a large initial deposit;
- Does not use risky trading methods;
- Always sets Stop Loss to protect deposit;, automatically moves it to breakeven;
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used;
- Ability to set time limitations for the EA operation (not to trade during low volatility).
Important: any Expert Advisor requires optimization before live trading, and then from time to time. Do not forget to do this.
- Lots - lot size (if Lots=0, then the lot will be calculated based on the percentage of account free margin);
- Percentage of free money - the percentage of free margin to open each new trade, recommended values are from 1 to 10;
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread to open trades (for floating-spread symbols, to avoid opening with a large spread);
- Magic - unique Identifier (it must be different for each instance of the EA in the terminal);
- MaxStopLoss - the order closing price when the loss level is reached;
- MinTakeProfit - the minimum order closing price, after which the order can be closed by a signal to exit the trade;
- MaxTakeProfit - the maximum order closing price;
- TimeframeCandle - the timeframe for candlestick analysis (in minutes, e.g. 60 = H1, 240 = H4);
- Min high-low candle - the minimum candlestick length to open a trade;
- CandlesFactor - factor to determine bullish or bearish candlestick;
- CountCandles - the number of candlesticks to search for a bullish or bearish pattern;
- CandlesVolume - the number of candles to compare volume;
- PeriodMA - Moving Average indicator period;
- PeriodCCI - Commodity Channel Index indicator period;
- LevelsCCI - the levels of the Commodity Channel Index indicator;
- PeriodStochastic - the period of the Stochastic indicator;
- SlowingStochastic - the slowing of the Stochastic indicator;
- LevelsStochastic - the levels of the Stochastic indicator;
- PeriodATR - the period of the Average True Range indicator;
- MinLevelATR - the minimum level of the Average True Range indicator;
- Trading start hour - trading start hour;
- Trading end hour - trading end hour;
- ShowInfo - show info (testing is slower if it is on).