The Z-Trend is part of a suite of four indicators called the Z-Tools Black you can buy separately in the MetaTrader Market.
The Z-Trend is a Paint Bar. Interpret the feelings market, assigning different colors to the graphic according to what is happening.
- When the bars are red, suggest us dominates the downward momentum
- When the bars are Lime suggest us dominates the upward momentum
- When the bars are light gray, indicate us zones of indecision or neutrality in the market.
- When the bars are colored magenta, indicate exhaustion zones, does not mean that the trend is over but it´s a sign that it is beginning to lose momentum.
The Z-Trend also helps the trader to easily identify predominate trends in the time frame where it is located:
- When we have red and light gray bars, we are facing a downtrend trend and we should prefer short positions or maintain that are in that direction.
- When we have green and light gray bars, we are facing an upward trend therefore we prefer long positions or maintain that are in that direction.
Available: Forex, CDFs, Stocks, Futures and Commodities.
Time Frames: M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN
Know all indicators Z-Tools Black suit composed of four indicators which together deliver a professional reading of the market, so we invite you to also: