A fully automated trading Expert Advisor. Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/luka-fx/seller you can monitor how the EA trades on the Windrose_1 account.
The strategy is based on the fact that wherever the price goes, there are always corrective movements. The EA tries to profit from these movements. The first position is closed by a trailing stop - its stop-loss is trailed step by step, until the position gets closed. When the price moves against the open position, the EA opens orders for the smooth averaging of the total price of the positions, and then closes the positions with profit during corrective movements.
The EA will free you from routine manual trading and will save your nerves. You can enable trend following mode - the built-in two MAs based indicator will not let open a position against the trend direction. The indicator can be disabled for two-direction trading. The EA can manage orders opened manually.
If you have opened the wrong direction, which can happen often on the market, the EA will try to smoothly bring trades to profit even when trading against the trend! For this purpose, the EA applies three position closing algorithms, they are described in the METHOD_OF_CLOSING parameter.
The EA can trade cycles: when there are open positions, the EA trades until all positions are closed with a preset profit, after which the EA will complete operation. This will help assess trade direction and restart the EA.
After the accidental or deliberate restart of the terminal, the EA will not lose its orders, so you can trade from your home computer, switching it off on Friday and then switching it on on Monday.
- TRADE_IN_LONG - start of a Buy trading cycle, if NO and there are open positions, the EA will maintain the cycle till completion and will no longer trade in this direction.
- OPEN_BUY - open Buy trades; if NO, no trades will be opened in this direction, even if there are open trades on the platform
- FILTER_TREND_BUY - use a trend filter for Buys
- TRADE_IN_SHORT - start of a Sell trading cycle, if NO and there are open positions, the EA will maintain the cycle till completion and will no longer trade in this direction.
- OPEN_SELL - open Sell trades; if NO, no trades will be opened in this direction, even if there are open trades on the platform
- FILTER_TREND_SELL - use a trend filter for Sells
- MULTI_LOT - % lot increase, used for order averaging.
- TAKE_PROFIT - profit target in the deposit currency.
- THE_LOSS_IN_THE_CURRENCY - loss value in the deposit currency.
- WHAT_WE_DO - actions to be performed once THE_LOSS_IN_THE_CURRENCY reaches the specified value.
- NOTHING - no actions to be performed
- ALERT - display an alert in the terminal window
- CLOSE - close all positions
- FLAG_LOCK_EA_AFTER_DRAWDOWN - EA locker flag after loss
- SUPPLEMENT_PRICE - distance between a position and the first averaging order (the distance is increased dynamically as the number of positions grows)
- METHOD_OF_CLOSING - position closing method upon reaching the profit target
- AVALANCHE - the EA closes all profitable positions and the minimal lot of all losing positions through 1-2-3 profitable positions.
- OVERLAP - the EA closes all profitable positions and one losing one by closing 1-2-3 profitable positions.
- AVAL_OVER - both AVALANCHE and OVERLAP are used
- THE_TIME_PERIOD_OF_THE_TREND - the period for the trend indicator (if enabled): two Moving Averages: Smoothed, Median Price, periods 34 and 144
- DO_NOT_TRADE - stop trading on Friday (useful if your broker reduces leverage for trades performed 2 hours before trading ends.
- END_TIME - trading stop time.
- DISPLAY_TABLE - display data window.
- VIEW_COMMENTS_TRANSACTIONS - show comments of trades.
- SHOW_LINE_DEALS - draw lines of trades.
- TYPE - what trades to display as lines.
- ALL - all trades
- BUY - Buy trades
- SELL - Sell trades
- REMOVE_ICONS_DEALS - delete labels added by trades (during visual testing, speeds up the testing process)
- DELETE_LINE_DEALS - delete the lines of trades (during visual testing, speeds up the testing process)
- USE_A_SOUND - use a sound for the EA's actions
- USE_A_SOUND_PROFIT - a signal used when all positions are currently in a total profit
- PRINT_IN_THE_JOURNAL - print logs to journal
- ORIGINAL_LOT - 0.01
- MAGIC_NUMBER_BUY - 10
- MAGIC_NUMBER_SELL - 20
- MAX_ORDERS_BUY - 50
- MAX_ORDERS_SELL - 50
2. Fixed a minor "bug"