Multi Logic System
Multi Logic System - is an automated trading robot which uses the adaptive algorithm based on modified standard indicators.
The EA follows the market and attempts to gain profit from either a trend of a flat.
The EA features an information panel with the option to enable/disable opening orders in the selected direction. Use this option only during the periods of instability or during the news release.
The EA implements a function of partial or complete profit or loss coverage when an opposite signal comes.
If a trade is closed with a loss (by partial or complete order closure), the EA trades an increased lot until the series makes the total profit.
Trades on cent accounts with 4- and 5-digit quotes.
- It does not sit out the losses and is configured for maximum survivability. It closes the positions when an opposite signal occurs.
- It does not use scalping, works with all brokers.
- The trades last from several minutes to several hours.
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening.
- The EA opens multiple deals. It is recommended to activate spread rebates for additional profit.
- It is optimized for the EURUSD pair, 5-digit quotes. Timeframe does not matter.
- Use 0.01 lot per every 1000-2000 currency units.
Test the EA using M1 minute quotes.
- InfoPanelShow - display the information panel.
- Background - information panel background color.
- ModeLots - lot calculation type:
- ManualLot - lot size is set manually;
- AutomaticLot - automatic lot size calculation.
- LotSize - fixed lot size specified manually.
- LotsDeltaDepo - deposit increase ratio for increasing the lot size. The parameter is applied when using the automatic lot size calculation.
- MainPeriod - main period of the indicator.
- Deviation - period deviation when the conditions change.
- PeriodFast - fast period of the indicator.
- PeriodSlow - slow period of the indicator.
- PeriodMA - period of the Moving Average indicator.
- VolatilityFactor - consideration of the volatility factor:
- Disabled - not used;
- By level - calculation is performed with a consideration of levels;
- Always - always consider the volatility factor.
- RecoveryMode - recovery module (recover the balance after a series of losing trades):
- Disabled - the recovery module is disabled;
- Enabled - use the recovery module.
Properties for closing orders
- BetterPricePips - the number of points to start searching for a better price.
- ClosePerсentPlus - percentage of closing a profitable trade.
- ClosePerсentMinus - percentage of closing a losing trade.
- DynamicTakeProfit - dynamic take profit (controlled programmatically).
- DynamicStopLoss - dynamic stop loss (controlled programmatically).
- DeviationTakeProfit - take profit deviation when the conditions change.
- DeviationStopLoss - stop loss deviation when the conditions change.
- TrailingStart - trailing start.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.