CLMENTN SOFT Expert Advisor designed to trade on EURUSD. The strategy is based on the RSI, STOCH, Parobolic SAR and MA with a period of 200 on the M5 and H1 timeframes.
This is Live 1 Month Test for Demo Account:
For 10.000$ || leverage 1:400 || Spread 0.7
Live Real Account Signal:
For 10.000$ || leverage 1:100 || Spread 0.8
Parameters CLMENTN SOFT
- Lot Size 1 - beginning lot size. 0.02 by default
- Lot Size 2 - second lot size (Lot3 = Lot1 + Lot2) (Lot4 = Lot2 + Lot3). 0.2 by default
- Next Pip Value - min. distance between Lot1 and Lot2. 10 by default
- Next Pip Step - min. distance between Lot2 and Lot3... (NextPip Value + Next Pip Step) For example: Lot3 and Lot4 distance (NextPip Value + 2*Next Pip Step). 5 by default
- Take Profit - distance to fix profit. 15 by default
- Stoploss - distance to fix loss. 0 by default
- Two Way Trading - open Short / Long position at the same time when all conditions are true. True by default
- Two Way Begin Step - same time trading beginning step. 1 by default
- Traling Stop Start - distance at which the Stop Loss will be moved after the current price, but only if the positions is profitable. 10 by default
- Traling Stop Step - step for the TrailingStop to trigger. 1 by default
I set optimum properties as default, if you want to change some properties it may cause a change in the result, profit and max DD.
For Example: 10.000 Deposit. and 1:400 Leverage
High Risk Sets; Testing for 2015 showed 750% Profit
- Lot1: 0.1
- Lot2: 1
- Max DD: %32 (8.000$)
- Total Net Profit: 75.000$
Medium Risk Sets; Testing for 2015 showed 320% Profit
- Lot1: 0.05
- Lot2: 0.5
- Max DD: %16 (4.000$)
- Total Net Profit: 32.000$
Low Risk Sets; Testing for 2015 showed 157% Profit
- Lot1: 0.02
- Lot2: 0.2
- Max DD: %6.64 (1.629$)
- Total Net Profit: 15.700$
Safe Risk Sets; Testing for 2015 showed 78% Profit
- Lot1: 0.01
- Lot2: 0.1
- Max DD: %3.32 (800$)
- Total Net Profit: 7.800$
Note: We are using M5 and now only Eur/Usd. For other pairs, I'm working, and I'll send set doc.
Do not set take profit and other properties, it will cause a different result.
You can change EA open close time.... maybe FED and ECB time you may pause the EA... for very low DD... as you wish.
Price is going to increase every 10 purchases.
For first 10 purchases, price is $5000 then every new 10 purchases the price increases by + $1000