TAASA is a simple multi-currency Expert Advisor based on the intersection of two MAs, with the use of martingale.
- When the MA1 and MA2 cross each other, a position is opened with the stop loss and take profit values equal to SLTP and with Start_Lot or Lot_Balance volume.
- When take profit triggers, a position is opened in the same direction with the volume equal to Start_Lot or Lot_Balance, without waiting for the MA intersections.
- When stop loss triggers, an opposite position is opened once two MAs cross, the volume in this case is equal to: the last used lot size multiplied by k (if k is zero - do not multiply).
- When take profit triggers, return to point 2.
- Start_Lot - fixed lot size.
- Lot_Balance - lot size as a percentage of the balance (if 0 - fixed lot).
- k - lot multiplier (if 0 - disabled).
- max_loss_pos - the number of consecutive losses to return to the starting lot size.
- SLTP - stop loss and take profit value.
MA 1 settings
- TimeFrameM1 - timeframe.
- ma1 - averaging period.
- shift1 - shift.
- MethodMA1 - averaging method.
- PriceMA1 - price for calculation.
MA 2 settings
- TimeFrameM2 - timeframe.
- ma2 - averaging period.
- shift2 - shift.
- MethodMA2 - averaging method.
- PriceMA2 - price for calculation.
- Start_Type_Position - type of the starting position (false - BUY, true - SELL).
- slip - slippage.
- magic - unique ID to use the EA along with other EAs.
- Filter_Flat - enables the scanning of the flat (if flat, new positions cannot be opened)
You can modify the algorithm of the EA. To do this, contact me via private messages.
Averaging METHOD ma1
Type PRICE ma1
Averaging METHOD ma2
Type PRICE ma2