Pending Scalper is a fully automated Expert Adviser that works by observing candle correction level.
This EA uses pending orders and time filter for place order. Can work on any timeframe.
Trader only needs to adjust the Power Exponent to find the best setting ( default is 1.2 ).
please change Power Exponent from 1 to 2.5
Higher Power Exponent is Low profit and low risk
Lower Power Exponent is High Profit and High Risk.
Not all brokers are suited to run this EA. Only a broker with a tight spread, tight stop level and order execution time of less than 100 milliseconds.
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and fast execution.
- The minimum leverage is 1:300.
- EA name: Trade comment
- Magic Number: Any number that differs from other EA's numbers running at the same time
- Slippage Order: Slippage to place order
- Take Profit: Take Profit from as many pips.
- Stop Loss: Stop Loss from as many pips.
- Power Exponent: Change it from 1 - 2.5 to find best setting
- Max Spread: Max allowed spread in Pips
- Max Stop Level: Max allowed Stop Level in Pips
- Min Stop Level: Minimum distance for place pending order
- Max Time: Max time in second to delete pending order after it is placed.
- Fixed Lots: only used if UseMM (money management) is set to false.
- Money Management: Set it True to use auto Lots Size.
- Risk in Percent: Risk setting in percentage of the balance, for 10.0 the risk is 10% of the balance.
- Start Hour: Hour to start trading
- Stop Hour: Hour to stop trading
- Enable Trailling: Set it true if use trailling stop
- Start Trailing: Distance from an order price to start trailing (in pips).
- Step Trailing: Distance from Current price to trailing (in pips).