Guns Volume Demo MT5
This trading panel determines trading volume according to your risk.
Attention: This is a demo-version of the EA. It is developed for testing and works only on GBPJPY. The full version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15344
The panel includes two money management methods:
- Risk percentage of the deposit (Risk in % button). If the button is active, the EA will select the required trade volume based on the risk percentage of the available deposit. The risk can be adjusted directly from the panel using the right and left arrows. The right arrow increases the risk, the left arrow decreases it. Risk step and the default risk can be changed in the EA parameters.
- Trading a fixed volume (Fixed lot button). If the button is active, the EA will open trades with a trade volume specified in the parameters. The volume can be adjusted from the panel using the right and left arrows. The right arrow increases the trade volume, the left arrow decreases it. Volume step and the default volume can be changed in the EA parameters.
Description of the upper part of the panel:
- Acc. Balance – Deposit balance without taking the open trades into account. In the parameters, this can be changed to Acc. Equity – Account balance with consideration of the open trades.
- Risk in money – Risk in money per trade operation for instant orders.
- Risk Pending – Risk in money per trade operation for pending orders.
- Stop Loss – Stop Loss value in points for instant orders.
- Pending S/L – Stop Loss in points for pending orders.
- Lots/LP – Trading volume for the instant orders / Trading volume for the pending orders.
- Profit – Current account profit/loss.
Description of the lower part of the panel:
- Buy, Buy Stop, Buy Limit – Buy, place a pending buy order on breakout, place a pending buy order on rebound.
- Sell, Sell Stop, Sell Limit – Sell, place a pending sell order on breakout, place a pending sell order on rebound.
- Trailing – Enable/disable trailing stop. If the button is pressed, the trailing stop is activated. The trailing parameter can be changed in the input parameters.
- Takeprofit – Set the Take Profit. By default, it is set at the level of 1 to 3 relative to the Stop Loss value.
- Comment – Set order comment.
- Breakev. – Transfer the Stop Loss to breakeven area.
- News – News trading button. When pressed, two pending orders are placed. One fro buying and one for selling, using stop orders. The ranges for these orders can be changed in the EA parameters.
- Screen – Take a screenshot of the current chart. The screenshots are stored in the MQL4/Files folder
- Partial close – Close half of the trade volume.
- Reverse – Open a reverse order.
- Close All – Close all positions on the current chart.
- Close - – Close all unprofitable positions on the current chart.
- Close+ – Close all profitable positions on the current chart.
- Del. Pend. – Delete all pending orders on the current chart.
- Lines on/ Lines Off - Activate/Deactivate order management lines.
- Minimize – This button is located at the top right corner of the panel. When pressed, the panel is minimized.
Note. The panel is designed for working with currency pairs only.
For more detailed information please see the video.
- Added a function for adding comments to trades
- Added the ability to take screenshots
- Added a function for partially closing trades
- Added a reverse function
- Added the ability to minimize the panel