Shepherd Control Panel
It is a Manual Tool that attached to the chart and let user to open orders (buy & sell ) with many functions:
- Ability to build grid depending on orders you open.
- Ability to Close opened orders and delete pending orders.
- Ability to close orders with close by function.
- Ability to set magic and comment for orders.
- Ability to use trailing step function.
- Ability to use lot increase function (for Grid).
- Ability to use money management function.
- Default_Magic_Number - Default magic number value.
- Default_TP - Default target Point Value.
- Default_SL - Default Stop loss value.
- Order_Comment - Default orders comment.
- Use_Money_Management - Default (Enable \Disable) money management function.
- Risk_Percent - Default Risk Percent.
- Manual_Lot - Default Manual lot size value.
- Use_Trailing - Default (Enable \Disable) Trailing stop function.
- Trail_Step - Default Trailing step value.
- Use_Grid_Builder - Default (Enable \Disable) Grid builder function.
- Default_Grid_Step - Default Grid step value.
- Use_Lot_Increase - Default (Enable \Disable) Lot increase function for grid builder.
- Increase_value - Default value for lot increasing.