Scalp Trap is an EA robot that runs on purely technical analysis. As a Scalp-type robot, it only trades in a short session. By default, as protection, the Stop-Loss is set in a tight points. But on the other hand, it would trap the trade when the chart trend has a strong movement.
Works with all pairs, especially with low-spread, not exceeding 1 pips.
A reliable VPS is mandatory to avoid missing out crucial trades.
- MagicNumber = 123456 - used to identify an order.
- OrderCmt = "sh" - a comment to trades.
- Stoploss = 6 - stop loss in pips.
- TrailingStop = 2 - trailing stop size in pips.
- PendingDistancePips = 2 - distance in pips between running price and pending order.
- MaxSpread=2 - maximum spread accepted to trade.
- AutoMM = true - set to true to enable auto money management. If false, FixedLots is used.
- Risk = 3.0 - risk value.
- FixedLots = 0.01 - if you want to trade a fixed lot (do not forget to set AutoMM = false in this case).