Universal Filter is a digital filter based on my own methodology. It is designed to smooth the price or indicator values with the minimal delay. It can be applied to any indicator (and any of its lines), as well as to the four types of prices.
- F_Period - smoothing period.
- TypeBuffer - selecting the data source to apply the filter to:
- Indicator - smoothing indicator data.
- Open - smoothing Open price data.
- Close - smoothing Close price data.
- Low - smoothing Low price data.
- High - smoothing High price data.
- N_Wind - chart ID. 0 means the current chart. Applied only if Indicator is selected for the data source.
- N_SubWind - the number of subwindow the indicator is drawn in. 0 means the main chart window. Applied only if Indicator is selected for the data source.
- N_Indicator - The index of the indicator in the list of indicators. Indexing starts with zero, i.e. the first indicator on the list has a zero index. Applied only if Indicator is selected for the data source.
- N_Buffer - the number of the indicator buffer. Numbering of buffers starts with zero. Applied only if Indicator is selected for the data source.
As a result, you get a very convenient data filter, which can be quickly and easily applied to any indicator or price.