SignalFinder is a multicurrency indicator displaying trend direction for several currency pairs and time frames on a single chart.
- The indicator is installed on a single chart.
- The trend is defined at the last complete bar.
- Intuitive and simple interface.
- Symbols - currency pairs.
- TimeFrames - time periods (time frames).
- Ranking - enable/disable ranking.
Ranking is sorting currency pairs on the basis of the stability of a signal. Calculation in a row is done from right to left.
Currency pairs and time frames are separated by comma in the list.
If a currency pair or a time frame does not exist or is mistyped, it is marked in crimson in the table.
- Blue arrow up - the last closed candlestick is a bullish one.
- Red arrow down - the last closed candlestick is a bearish one.
- Gray dot - open price is equal to the close price of the last closed bar.
- Yellow dot - loading history.