High Frequency Scalper Trading Series 1 01
This is the same Expert Advisor as High Frequency Scalper Trading Series 1. Created due to requests from potential buyers to have a version of EA that runs on Live Accounts, however cheaper to buy.
All the features are the same except you can't change the volume per trade on this version.
If you find the EA interesting, do buy the full version from https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/1115 where you can change the volume of trades. This will motivate me to invest more time and resources to create more interesting EAs.
To view the EA's performance, click on the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/10561.
- takeprofit - it is the maximum value in pips from the order price at which the profit will be booked. The EA may book profits before the price touches the take profit price.
- stoploss - it is the maximum value in pips from the order price at which the loss will be booked. The EA may book losses before the price touches the stop loss price.
- deviation - it is the maximum value in pips from the order price that a trade can happen.
- maxopenposition - the EA accumulates positions and there can be a huge build up. The maxopenposition is set to inform that EA that it should stress more on closing the position once the open position volume touches or crosses the maxopenposition value.
To view the performance of the EA please visit my signals https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/8968.
New input variables added and their use.
- Startopenpoints: you may manually increase or decrease the entry price logic. Value "0" will use the default EA logic.
- Startclosingpoints: you may manually increase or decrease the close price logic. Value "0" will use the default EA logic.
- Delay: this value is in milliseconds. This is take into consideration the delay in server response. The value which I found favorable is around 3 times the server response time in milliseconds.
I am giving a free one day demo on real account. Please send me a private message if you want to make use of this offer.