The EA opens a position along the movement direction after each bar, the body of which exceeds the specified size.
- Candle Points - the number of points of the candlestick's body (Big Bar's), required for opening a position by 5-digits = N
- Stop Loss - stop order
- Take Profit - order to close with profit
- Max Slippage (points) - maximum allowed slippage, the number of points by 5-digits = N
- Lot - Lot
- Breakeven? - breakeven, on/off
- Trailing Stop - trailing stop, on/off
- Trailing Stop (points) - trailing stop, if the number of points in profit on 5-digit = N
- Trailing Step (points) - trailing stop step, the number of points on 5 digits = N.
- Breakeven if (points) - breakeven, if the number of points in profit on 5-digit = N
- Start Hour - trading start time (hours)
- Start Min - trading start time (minutes)
- End Hour - trading end time (hours)
- End Min - trading end time (minutes)
- Trailing Sar - trailing stop based on the Parabolic Sar indicator, on/off
- Trailing (sar) (profit points) - trailing stop based on the Parabolic Sar indicator, the number of points in profit on 5-digit = N
- Parabolic Sar (indicator step) - step of the Parabolic Sar indicator
- Magic Buy, Magic Sell - magic numbers (used to avoid conflicts when working with other experts)
- Titles? - titles
- Alert? - sound alert on position opening
Breakeven does not conflict with trailing stops.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA.
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- Low spread + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- The EA is semiautomatic - monitor the news background.
- In case the spread on the selected instrument regularly expands, specifying a fixed spread for the account is worth considering.
Depending on the chosen tactics, style and TimeFrame the input parameters of the EA can vary considerably.
- On/Off buttons for breakeven and trailing stop
- Trailing stop based on the Parabolic Sar indicator
- The breakeven feature conflicts neither with the normal trailing stop nor with the stop based on the Parabolic.
I.e. the operation of breakeven and either of trailing stops can be simultaneous.
- The orders of the EA are assigned individual Magic numbers to avoid conflicts when working with other experts.