The indicator displays the price range channel boundaries and, more importantly, the areas where the sentiments of different trader groups match.
It is based on the author's vision of the behavior of traders inside the market, described in details in the blog (https://www.mql5.com/en/users/argo/blog).
Between the red and blue dots is the congestion area, in the middle of which runs the white line of balance. Between the yellow and blue ones is the main channel of the price range. The main movement of the price happens within it during consolidation. The direction of its breakthrough points at the upcoming price movement with high probability.
The orange and pale green rectangles are the areas of reversal in cases of false channel breakouts. The red and green ones are the "areas of sentiment matches." The consolidation or the reversal of the market happens in them.
- atr_Slow_period - the width of the channel of the main price range.
- atr_Fast_period - congestion channel width.
The values of both parameters are specified as percentages (Fibonacci numbers).
- target_Level - number of simultaneously displayed levels
- filter_Small_Zones - disable filter by «false breakout areas» of the price range (the levels are drawn immediately, without waiting for the price to leave the «false breakout area»)
- min_Width - the minimum width of the area. Specified in pips (5 digits).
- look_History - Enable historical data (only for the analysis of the indicator operation)
- depth_to_Histories - the number of trend changes to check