Speedometer Theory Probability
Speedometer Theory Probability is a multi-currency Expert Advisor, which works on many symbols and M1 or M5 timeframe.
The Expert Advisor does not use high-risk trading strategies like Martingale. EA works with Trailing Stop.
Using strategy Theory Probability Formula example:
- Average True Range > Standard Deviation = BUY.
- Average True Range < Standard Deviation = SELL.
Can also be used on other major pairs.
- Needed 1:300 leverage as a minimum.
- Use a broker with Rebate, Deposit bonus, low spread and VPS.
- You can begin to use it with $100 only.
- The used timeframe is M1 or M5.
- MagicNumber: magic number.
- Risk: ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- MaxSpread: maximum spread to limit spread allowed to trade.
- Slippage: permissible slippage for opening an order.
- point: This is the value of the probability formula.
- Speedometer: This is the value of the Range Market.
- LockDown: size of a step, by which the profit should increase in order to move trailing to the next stage.
- Lockdown_lock: profit in points, after which LockDown.
LockDown = size of a step, by which the profit should increase in order to move trailing to the next stage.
Lockdown_lock = profit in points, after which LockDown.