Hourglass timeseries shows system time and time remaining till the end of bar on M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, and H4 timeframes on any chart regardless of the period. Hourglass timeseries can play a sound at the beginning of a new bar. A sound file named Hourglass_timeseries.wav should be placed to terminal_folder\Sounds or its subfolder. You can use any WAV file by renaming it to Hourglass_timeseries.wav.
- Left_position – Hourglass timeseries position on a chart. true – left, false – right;
- Up_position – Hourglass timeseries position on a chart. true – top, false – bottom;
- Sound start of bar timeframe – set a sound for a bar of one of the timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, or H4. No sound is played if another period is selected;
- Distance along the X-axis – distance along the X axis. Suitable value – 150;
- Distance along the Y-axis – distance along the Y axis. Suitable value - 20;
- Delta on Y axis – distance along the Y axis between the labels. Suitable value – 10;
- Font – font;
- Font size – font size;
- Color – color.
- Color same time - color of the label at the last minute.
- Sound same time - enable playing the "expert.wav" sound file at the start of the last minute of the timeframe.
Added the "Color same time" parameter.
Added the "Sound same time" parameter - allow playing the expert.wav sound file at the beginning of the timeframe's last minute.