The utility displays the operation time of the major stock exchanges.
StockTime automatically adjusts the time zone and the daylight saving time.
It has 2 built-in skins: light and dark. It is possible to «minimize» the «StockTime» utility to save space on the chart. The indicator has a list of stock exchanges, which can be edited if necessary.
Pressing the «StockTime» button - maximize/minimize the utility.
- Skin – a list, allows to change the skin.
- Allow Alerts — allow sound alerts.
- The name of the sound file — the sound file name. The file must be placed to:
- terminal_folder\Sounds or its subfolder.
- terminal_data_directory\MQL5\Files or its subdirectory.
Only WAV sound files are played.
If the field is empty, standard utility sound is played.
On weekends and holidays the StockTime runs in demo mode.