- Reviews (2)
- Comments (3)
Psychological Levels For Multi Pair
This indicator has been designed to automatically identify when prices reach major psychological levels.
Also know as 'whole numbers' or 'round numbers', these levels act as price barriers where large amounts of orders will generally accumulate.
And the larger the psychological level, the more orders will generally be placed in that area.
Therefore, these levels can be used to define entries and exits and provide a very strong risk and reward ratio.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Studies shows that more orders end in '0' than any other number.
- We recommend levels of at least 100-pip multiples. Such as 100, 1000 etc.
The higher the number, the stronger the psychological significance.
And the higher the probability that a large number of institutional orders will be in that area.
- This indicator can monitor all 28 pairs at the same time.
- You can select to monitor any level you choose.
- It will automatically trigger an alert whenever a specified level is reached.
- It can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF's etc.
- This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
- Pip Range: Select the pip levels to monitor.
- Alert Interval Minutes: Choose time interval for receiving alerts on a specific pair.
- Symbols: The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
If you select '50', the indicator will search for 1.1000, 1.1050, 1.1100, 1.1150 etc.
If you select '100', the indicator will search for 1.1000, 1.1100, 1.1200, 1.1300 etc.
If you select '250', the indicator will search for 1.1250, 1.1500, 1.1750, 1.2000 etc.
If you select '500', the indicator will search for 1.1000, 1.1500, 1.2000, 1.2500 etc.
If you select '1000', the indicator will search for 1.1000, 1.2000, 1.3000, 1.4000 etc.
Do you wish to be alerted every time price touches the pivot level?
Or do you prefer to be alerted only one time every 'X' minutes?
This parameter lets you choose this alert interval.
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS AND OVER TWO DECADES OF REAL WORLD MARKET EXPERIENCE:
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee, with almost 25 years
of market experience. And our company has been selling high quality indicators on this
platform since 2015.
Over the years we have helped THOUSANDS of satisfied clients and we have received
HUNDREDS of 5 star reviews.
And we are proud to say that all of our reviews are 100% GENUINE.
With absolutely no client manipulation, or questionable tactics of any kind.
For further details regarding our background, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you take a look
at our profile. In order to get a better understanding of our overall trading experience and our
approach to the market.