- Is trading pair EURUSD based on microtrends / oversold, overbought situation using standard indicators to measure trend and price position.
- uses Timeframe M1
- does not actively hedge, but may hold independent BUYs and SELLs at same time if market condition is suitable
- does not use martingale, but a very limited micro grid with controlled soft and hard defined exits.
- does not use pending orders, or cpu consuming elements
- trades nearly every day.
- advised balance: from 500
- ECN account advised or spread not higher than 1.0 Pip in average ( backtest is made with spread 1.0. If your accounts spread is higher please make a backtest with demo version first)
- see signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/184456
- MagicS1: Your MagicNo
- maxspread: maximal accepted spread to open first position
- Lots: Basic Lot Size, default 0.01
- perbalance: Start position per balance, reasonable values between 300 and higher, Default 1000
- Recovery Mode: true/false. If a loss occurs next trades will have a bigger lot size
- RecoveryMulti: Multiplier for Lot size in Recovery Mode, default 1.1
- PipDifMin: Minimum Pips between 2 positions, Default 3
- MaxOrders: Maximal orders open in a basket, Default 5
- Close_on_Pips: SoftExit parameter in Pips. In bad situations Arcinator will close the basket with loss
- use_time... minute_to: trade only on certain hours a day, not used, trade 24h a day
- lastday12: last day in December to open trade. EA will trade last basket to close and wait for firstday01 in January
- firstday01: first day in January to open new trades. End of vacation and begin of stable Forex time.
- showInfo: show info panel in the upper left corner