Extended Waves Auto Trend Lines
The indicator calculates the wave lines of support and resistance (supply and demand).
The calculation is based on a modified algorithm with a minimum delay. Line values are not redrawn, except for the forecast line of the current direction, which is calculated dynamically. The indicator uses two levels of trend line significance - "major" and "minor".
There are two modes for calculating the price noise smoothing filter: static and dynamic. In dynamic mode, it is possible to set the minimum filtering value. The number of displayed historical levels is adjustable.
- LimitBars - calculation depth
- PeriodHigh - period of major trend lines (waves)
- DivHiPeriod - divisor for additional calculation period
- HiMethod, HiPrice 1,2 - smoothing method, used price 1,2
- PeriodLow - period of minor trend lines (waves)
- DivLoPeriod - divisor for additional calculation period
- LoMethod, LoPrice 1,2 - smoothing method, used price 1,2
- PeriodLowest - period of the smallest wave fluctuations
- DivLLPeriod - divider for additional calculation period
- LLMethod, LLPrice 1,2 - smoothing method, used price 1,2
- TriggerSensivity - noise filter sensitivity
- UseDynamicSensivity - dynamic calculation of the noise filter
- DynamicSensivityPeriod - period
- DynamicSensivityMul - coefficient
- UseMinSensivityFilterForDynamic - enable the use of the minimum value for dynamic calculation of the noise filter; when enabled, the value from the TriggerSensivity parameter is used.
- LeaveHistoryLine - deleting trend lines when deleting an indicator