PiTrades Expert Advisor is based on the custom indicator PiTrends.
Entry points are determined using values of the PiTrends indicator. Positions are closed when reaching specified profit and loss levels.
- Distance - Distance input parameter of the PiTrends indicator;
- Period Signal - Period Signal input parameter of the PiTrends indicator;
- Stop Loss - loss fixing level in points;
- Take Profit - profit fixing levels in points;
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot value;
- Variable Lot - variable lot as a percentage of the free margin.
The screenshots demonstrate the backtesting results. The backtesting was conducted for the period from 2013.01.07 to 2013.11.30 on EURUSD and M30 timeframe using the "Every tick" option. The Expert Advisor was set to a fixed lot of 0.1, stop loss of 500 points, take profit of 750 points, Distance value of 400, Period Signal value of 39, spread value of 20.
It allows usign several EAs on the same account simultaneously or trade manually while using the EA (Magic Number of orders placed manually is zero).