MA & Envelopes sets - standard Moving Average and Envelopes settings similar to the ones of the appropriate indicators built into MetaTrader.
- applied price
- deviation (envelopes)
- points to MA - distance from Moving Average indicator line, at which a deal is opened.
Order sets - trade operation settings
- magic number - number allowing the EA to distinguish its trading operations. Set to 0 or -1 for manual trading.
- trade direction - trading direction. Only buys, only sells and both directions.
- start lot - initial lot. Not used in manual trading.
- dynamic lot - enable/disable lot increase along with the account balance.
- balance on EA start - initial balance when launching the EA. Lot increase depends on this value.
- lot step - specific setting for opening additional positions. This is the minimum value position volume can be increased by when opening additional positions.
- profit - fixed profit, at which a position is closed. If dynamic lot is enabled, the value is recalculated along with the lot increase.
- profit on envelopes - close positions by Envelopes
- max lot - maximum lot, at which the EA tries to close with profit. After that, the EA closes all positions with zero result or at breakeven.
- stop on Friday - disable trading on Friday. All positions in profit are closed.