This is a grid Expert Advisor. The strategy is based on the attempts to catch the price by following sharp movements. The EA works using pending orders. When launched, the EA draws the "two horizontal lines" channel in a specified distance from the price. The channel is modified according to new prices within a specified number of seconds. The first pending order is opened when the price breaks through the channel border. The pending order is placed at the opposite level of the channel border. For example, if the lower channel border is broken through, a pending SELLSTOP order is placed to the upper channel border. If the price still moves along the broken level of the channel for a specified distance, the pending order follows it. Trailing parameters of a pending order are easily configured. The first order starts being trailed from the broken channel border, while the remaining ones – from the order Open price. When one of the pending orders is activated, a similar pending order with a changed lot size is placed on a specified distance from the last open order.
- The EA withstands strong market movements with no roll-backs;
- The EA has been designed for the actual current market conditions;
- It does not depend on a trading account type, broker or symbol;
- The product works both with small and large deposits;
- The EA withstands gaps, slippages and spread widening;
- It can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
- TimeSec – time interval for modifying the channel levels at new prices, in seconds;
- Distance – channel formed from ASK and BID prices, in points;
- MaxSpread – maximum allowed spread for opening new positions;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot – lot increase element. Next lot = current lot+AddLot;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last open position to allow setting a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance the price should pass for trailing a pending order;
- TrailStepOrder – distance, to which a pending order is moved while following the price;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop for open positions;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step;
- DrawInfo – display account data on a chart.