Dynamic GRID system with optional martingale and reversal of the position when the market's trend is sustained and opposite. (See https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/96284).
The entries are controlled by a custom MACD (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2263).
The indicator measures the change in the market trend and holds the position until the distance is exceeded at price points given in user parameter (we try to avoid false changes of trend in range markets). At that time, the EA closes and inverts calculating, according to user's parameters, volume and TP position to recover what was lost in the previous close.
- Pair of work.
- Initial lot.
- Martingale multiplier series: Factor by which initial batch multiplied.
- Martingale initial length series: If this factor is 5 and the previous parameter is 2, the series will be 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.10, 0.10, 0.10 ... If the parameter is 6 and above is 3, the series will be 0.01, 0.03, 0.06, 0.09, 0.12, 0.15, 0.18, 0.18, 0.18, 0.18.
- % recoil in price to reiterate entry (> 0): MACD does not analyze the entry if the price does not back this percentage since the last trade position.
- multiplier of lot to reverse position (> 1): Multiplier volume when the position is reversed. 0.5 is a current lot and this factor is 3, the reversing position will be opened with 1.5 lots.
- Maximum volume to reverse position (<0 - unlimited): Maximum volume limit to reverse the position.
- TP points.
- Points "advance of price" to place TS (<TP): If "advance of price" is 200 points, TS is activated when the price moves in positive 200 points.
- % Of "advance of price" converted to TS: If this factor is 20% and "advance of price" is 200 points, TS stands 40 points behind.
- SL points (<0 off).
- SL money (<0 off).
- SL trades / position (<0 off): Closing position to overcome a number of transactions.
- Reversal points since trend change is noted: When crossing over tells to invest turnaround position if the price falls rather than indicating this factor.
- Maximum limit since trend change: In any case, whether or not there crossing over, to overcome this factor from the position opening the position is reversed.
- Maximun hours opening position (-1 off).
- Closing position by profits in % current balance.
- Closing position by profits in money.
- Maximum spread to operate.
- Reading/saving to file to retrieve internal variables on restart: Keeps/recovers data of the open position if the robot is disconnected.
This EA needs sufficient initial capital cushion reserves to support the reversal of position... It will cause strong DD.