The Universal Mechanic Expert Advisor is based on the analysis of tick volumes.
It works on any instrument that has the Volume data (iVolume returns non-null data). Any timeframe from M5.
The author uses it on USD-based currency pairs.
The severity of order opening conditions is regulated by paRiskLevel parameters.
Terms of the order closing depend on the eqScalperLevel parameter.
- EA_Number - serial number of the installed instance of the EA to the account. It is used to generate unique MagicNumber.
- eqScalperLevel - parameter determines the level of the criteria to the conditions of closing deals. A value of 10 is converted the EA to scalper. 0 - closing transactions when anti-conditions occur.
- mcLots - fixed lot
- mcMaxMarginPerc - limit margin as a percentage of equity. If the margin exceeds this level - new orders can not be opened.
- odMaxSpread - the maximum value of the current spread, as a condition for opening orders.
- paDirect - Changing the EA logic on opposite.
- paRiskLevel - parameter determines the level of criteria for the conditions of order opening. A value of 0 - transactions are rarely opened. With a value of 10 - often, and thus a great risk.
Recommended parameters on dollar currency pairs: