- Comments (4)
Trend Grid EA is Auto Grid System
Strategy: Using some indicators to determine the trend then waiting market roll-backs to open the trade, if Profit = Smart Profit (10 pips): Close a trade.
If market continues to roll-back, using Grid (Distance of 2 orders: 50 pips) to trade following the trend, when all profit = Smart Profit (10 pips): Close all trades. If the trend is changed and Loss=Maxdrawdown (30%): Close all trades.
The EA is most efficient with 3 pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY.
Recommend: Fixed lot: 0.01 with $5 000 balance, run with 3 pairs at the same time.
The EA using Max Drawdown and SmartProfit to close and no need StopLoss and TakeProfit. (hide SL and TP)
- Profit, StopLoss in points
- TrailingStop - TrailingStop is active when Profit (In Points)=TrailingStop + Grid and SmartCloseOrders > 1;
- MaxTrades - 1-100 belongs to balance and traders' taste of risk
- Grid - Distance between two trades (at least in points)
- Lots - fixed lot
- Multi - Lots of next trade = current Lots x Multi
- SmartCloseOrders - ordinal number of orders, from this order the SmartProfit is activated
- SmartProfit - When Profit =SmartProfit: Close all trades
- Drawdown - When loss = Drawdown x balance: Close all trades
- MaxSpread - When Spread > MaxSpread: Do not open trade.
- StartHour, EndHour - Trading time
You can change parameters: TrailingStop, Multi, SmartCloseOrders, SmartProfit, Grid, and Drawdown you will have many different results,