The Expert Advisor is designed for working on ECN accounts with any major currency pairs with a small spread.
The recommended chart timeframe is М5.
Default settings are good for EURUSD.
The EA has an adaptive system for accurate determination of entry points. It also uses small stops to eliminate large losses.
It can work together with other EAs, managing only its own position.
The EA can run on several instruments simultaneously.
The EA is able to work well both with small accounts and with large deposits.
The Expert Advisor Settings:
- Parameters of Entry Signals:
- Use_PendingOrder - enable pending orders.
- Use_PendingTrailing - enable trailing of pending orders.
- PendingOpen - distance in the symbol points to open a pending order.
- PendingTrailingStep - the trailing step for a pending order in the symbol points.
- TakeProfit - the desired position profit level in points.
- StopLoss - the stop loss level for a position in points.
- Use_PositionTrailing - enable trailing of an open position
- Open position trailing parameters in points:
- Lot - fixed volume of a position, used if auto lot calculation is disabled.
- Use_MM - enable the automatic calculation of the position volume.
- Pct_MM - percent of free margin for the automatic lot calculation.
- Use_INFO - enable information display on the chart.
- ECN - the type of the account used, TRUE is recommended.
- SpreadLimit - the maximum allowable spread in points.
- Slippage - the maximum allowable price slippage.
- ExpertID - a unique number of positions opened by the EA, used when other EAs simultaneously run on the same account.
- Order_Comment - a comment to positions opened by the EA.
For any questions or trade recommendations, please send me a private message.