This is a classic Expert Advisor based on Stochastic.
The EA uses standard entry and exit points.
It has no stop loss level. If an order is loss-making when exiting the market, the EA waits until all orders of the same type are profitable while going on opening new orders by entry points.
- Buy order - the indicator lines cross each other below the level and orders are closed below the indicator level as well
- Sell order - the indicator lines cross each other above the level and orders are closed above the indicator level as well
- Show comment (true/false) - show/hide EA comments (deposit and EA parameters);
- Magic - magic number for this EA's orders;
- Lots - lot size;
- K_Martin - Martingale ratio for subsequent lots in case the first order is loss-making when exiting the market (the parameter accelerates closing orders in profit but increases the risk; the parameter is optional. The default value is 1.0);
- K_Period = 5 - %К Period indicator settings;
- D_Period = 3 - %D Period indicator settings;
- Slowing = 3 - Slowing indicator settings;
- Level_Up = 80 - Level Up indicator settings;
- Level_Down = 20 - Level Down indicator settings;
- Mode - Average Method indicator setting (0 - Simple, 1 - Exponential, 2 - Smoothed, 3 - Linear Weighted)
The current terminal timeframe is used as the Stochastic indicator's one.
The EA is most efficient on higher timeframes.