With this EA, you can efficiently control the most important part of trading - risk and money management.
It calculates the perfect lot size for your orders depending on the defined stop loss and sets the take profit at a defined Reward:Risk level.
The stop loss and take profit levels can be set easily with a line on a chart.
Why Is Reward:Risk So Important?
The only way to make profit in trading is to gain more than you lose. There are only two parameters which define it:
- Hit Ratio
Both parameters depend on each other.
There is a simple formula to calculate your required Hit Ratio with a predefined R:R:
Hit Ratio = 1/(Reward:Risk + 1)
Example: Reward:Risk = 2:1 -> Hit Ratio = 1/3 = 33% -> You need to win only more than 33% of your trades to make profits.
That is how trading works. It is a simple Math.
- Works for every instrument (Forex, indices, commodities, etc.)
- Works for 4 and 5-digit brokers
- Works for MetaTrader 4
- Steal Mode for a stop loss and take profit -> a broker cannot see it -> no stop fishing possible
- Market order: 2 lines appear on a chart (blue, red)
- Pending order: 3 lines appear on a chart (blue, red, yellow)
- Order type: market or pending
- Comission settings: comission per lot
- Risk management: define how much you want to lose, whether in % of balance/equity or a fixed value, e.g. 45 dollars
- Profit management:
- Line -> you can set a take profit with a line on a chart
- Reward:Risk -> e.g., if your stop loss is worth 45 dollars and your Reward:Risk is set to 2, your take profit will automatically set to 90 dollars
- Trailing management:
- Breakeven -> e.g., breakeven is set to 1:1 -> your stop loss will be moved to breakeven if your trade is in profit of 1 R
- Trailing start
- Trailing step
- Trade information
- Calculated lot size
- Margin requirement for a trade
- Slippage in Points -> when a slippage is bigger, the trade is not executed
Lines Color Setup
- Color of Line for Sell StopLoss
- Color of Line for Buy StopLoss
- Color of Line for Send Pending Order
- Font Color
- Background color
- Select Color
- Unselect Color
- Scrool Bar's Border Color
- Scrool Bar Color
- Scrool Bar's Bottom Color