EA works with several currency Pairs, in several time period (M1 - D1). According to the indicators and parameters, position will be opened at the opening value of the candle. Recommended to use such a VPS or Broker Company where spreads are low. I have been testing since 01.01.2010 till nowadays with „Open price only” settings.
Before purchasing please download the demo and run some tests. After your optimal settings run in the live version.
- LotSizeX: The first position is opened with minimum allowed lot*1, 2, 10..., when the minimum allowed lot size is 0,01; LotSizeX is 1, The first positon is opened with 0,01. Please check the conditons of the broker.
- MaxLotSize: The size of the position optimized by us or broker. It can be 1,28 when the first position is 0,01 lot; it can be 12,8 when te first positon is 0,1 lot... Please check the conditons of the broker.
- Step: The next lot size. In case increasing lot in losing, or It did not reach the target price, and it is open a new buy/sell position: when step=2 then lot size: 0.01*lotsize; 0.02*lotsize; 0,04*lotsize when step=5: 0,01*lotsize; 0,05*lotsize; 0.25*lotsize…
- TakeProfit: take profit.
- ClosePeriod: if true, it will be closed the position in an alternative timeframe, when Rsi < Thirty and Cci < MinusOneHundred and Stoch < Twenty (BUY);
Rsi > Seventy and Cci > PlusHundred and Stoch > Eighty (SELL).
- The time frame can be:
- 1 = Period_M1
- 5 = Period_M5
- 15 = Period_M15
- 30 = Period_M30
- 60 = Period_H1
- 240 = Period_H4
- 1440 = Period_D1
- MaxSpreadSize: for example 2, Position will be opened, if the Spread is less than 2. When it is 0 then there is no restriction.
- BuySellEachTime: if true, it can be (BUY and SELL) open position in same time.
- MorePositionsInOneDirection: if true, it can be more (BUY and SELL) open position in same time.
- TrendDirection: if true, it can be open position in trend direction.
- OppositeTrend: if true, it can be open position in opposite trend direction.
- Long: if true, it can be open BUY position.
- Short: if true, it can be open BUY position.
- CandleNumber: the direction of the trend is monitored by the last x candles. If the value is 1 the last one candle is taken into consideration. If the value is 10 then the last 10 candles are taken.
It’s worth testing between 1 and 6.
- Ma: Moving Average indicator value.
- CCI: Commodity Channel Index indicator value.
- RSI: Relative Strength Index indicator value.
- STOCH: Stochastic Oscillator indicator value.
- BB: Bollinger Bands indicator value.
- Adx: Average Directional Movement Index indicator value.
A possible optimization
- LotSizeX = 1;
- MaxLot = 1.28;
- Step = 2;
- TakeProfit = from 10 with every 10 till 250;
- CloseThePosition = false;
- MaxSpreadSize = 2;
- BuySellEachTime = true;
- MorePositionsInOneDirection = true;
- TrendDirection = true;
- OppositeTrend = true;
- Long = true;
- Short = true;
- CandleNumber = from 1 with every 1 till 6;
- MovingPeriod = 20;
- MovingShift = 0;
- CCIPeriod = from 5 with every 1 till 20;
- MinusOneHundred = -100;
- PlusHundred = 100;
- MinusFiftyFive = -55;
- PlusFiftyFive = 55;
- RSIPeriod = from 5 with every 1 till 20;
- Thirty = 30;
- Seventy = 70;
- RFourtyFive = 45;
- RFiftyFive = 55;
- STOCHPeriod = from 5 with every 1 till 20;
- Twenty = 20;
- Eighty = 80;
- SFourtyFive = 45;
- SFiftyFive = 55;
- bbPeriod = 20;
- bbDeviations = 2;
- AdxPeriod = from 5 with every 1 till 20;
- Adx20 = 20;
- Adx40 = 40;