Diversified signal has nothing in common with majority of the indicators represented here. The signal is not a derivative from the Euro-Dollar cost in itself and is calculated by stages:
- 18 pairs USDXXX and 11 pairs EURXXX are being analyzed simultaneously on 7 different time scales and the direction of their movement is being estimated (the result is being updated on the screen permanently).
- On every time scale the signal for USD is calculated separately out of dollar pairs.
- On every time scale the signal for EUR is calculated separately out of euro pairs.
- Further 2 biggest time scales (D1 and H8) are taken and signal diffusion between them is made.
- From the resulted signals for USD & EUR a signal EURUSD for is calculated
There is no version for MetaTrader 4 yet, but providing enough motivation it can be programmed.