The EA is based on the locking order strategy. It places two pending orders at a specified distance from the price.
After one of the orders is triggered, the EA adds pending orders along the price movement and locks them for the case of a reverse movement.
The EA restarts after receiving a predetermined profit.
When using the locking strategy, the main burden falls on the margin, therefore it is recommended that you use the maximum possible leverage and select a broker decreasing the margin when locking positions.
The EA algorithm features the virtual trailing of an overall profit. Trailing starts when a specified profit is reached and stops after the price rolls back from the current profit for a specified trailing percentage.
- Show comment (true/false) – show/hide EA comments (account and order data);
- Step – distance from the price to place pending orders;
- Start_Lot – lot value for the EA operation start;
- Step_Lot – lot increase step when locking a position;
- Profit_In_Pips – profit, at which all positions are closed;
- TrailingPercentProfit – when the price rolls back to the specified trailing profit percentage, all orders are closed (if 0, orders are closed immediately after reaching the specified profit);
- Magic – magic number for this EA orders.