The "Fractals and Arbitrage" (FNA MT5) Expert Advisor comprises two strategies.
1. The first strategy is the classic Breakthrough of Fractal Levels:
Inputs for the strategy of Breakthrough of Fractal Levels:
- _point — indent in points from the fractal level for placing a pending order;
- _stopLoss — Stop Loss value in points;
- _takeProfit — Take Profit value in points;
- MAGICMA — Expert Advisor's magic number (for both strategies!);
- TStop — Trailing stop value;
- TrailingStep — Trailing Stop step;
- DecreaseFactor — decrease deposit load after losing deals;
- MaxRisk_perc — percentage of free margin to place new orders;
- fixedLots — Lot size mode for pending orders (false — trading percent of deposit, true — trading minimum lot);
- Lot — minimum lot for trading with fixed order volume;
- TimeM — Trading start time for the Expert Advisor;
- TimeE — Trading end time for the Expert Advisor;
- Tfill — Order filling type.
2. The role of the provider of data from the MetaTrader 5 terminal for the FNA MT4 Expert Advisor that follows the Arbitrage strategy.
When in the Arbitrage mode, the Expert Advisor can't place orders, it can only collect data for a trading robot working in the МТ4 terminal.
Input parameters for the EA's service function:
- ArbitrageCheck — strategy switch (false-"Fractal levels", true-"Arbitrage");
- _symbolFolder — main folder of a symbol for two EA instances in two different terminals (this folder should be empty or absent when you attach EA instances to charts);
- folderMain — folder for operations of the current EA instance in the current terminal (should be the same as the name of the folderAlter folder of the second EA instance in another terminal);
- folderAlter — folder for operations of the second EA instance in the second terminal (should be the same as the name of the folderMain folder of the second EA instance in another terminal);
- _millisec — integer parameter for the EA timer.