- Reviews (8)
- Comments (23)
EA 3 EMA System
The EA is grounded in a simple but pretty efficient strategy based on three ЕМАs. The system has been improved and now you can trade having a minimum deposit, as well as minimum drawdown.
- Recommended time frame: М15
- Recommended symbols: EURUSD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, NZDJPY
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Recommended volume for the minimum deposit: 0.01
Along with recommended currency pairs, the EA can work on other symbols as well. Please optimize parameters for a selected symbol and check results via forward testing before trading. Example. Pair: EURUSD, optimization: 2014 01 01 - 2015 01 01, forward test: 2015 01 01 - 2015 07 24 (for results, see screenshots).
- Automatically selects the best stop loss which cuts possible drawdown to a minimum
- Optimized for the fastest possible execution, works by open prices. So you can select Open prices only model in the tester without any qualms, which ensures the fastest optimization
- The EA only works with its own orders marking them using the ea_magic parameter (unique magic number) and will never mix them up with orders of other EAs (which have different magic number), as well as with manually opened orders
- Protecting against failures due to disconnections or terminal disabling. When the terminal is enabled and connection is restored, the EA will keep working with its orders
- Automated recalculation of parameters according to number of digits in the account's quotes
- n_digits - number of digits in quotes the settings are optimized for
- take_profit - take profit
- stop_loss - stop loss
- lots - volume of performed trades
- slippage - allowed slippage
- ea_magic - magic number of placed orders
- sl_on_ma - allow to calculate an optimized stop loss
- sl_dist - stop loss distance
- ma1_period - first EMA period
- ma2_period - second EMA period
- ma3_period - third EMA period
Default settings are meant for trading EURUSD. But they need to be optimized for better results.
Optimization period should exceed the trading period approximately twofold. See screenshots for examples of optimization and forward tests.